Sharing the moment!
Covid restrictions are hurting everyone especially couples wanting friends and family around them to share in their ultra-special day. We realise livestreaming is no substitution but a good livestream, properly done, can be an excellent alternative.
We are not wedding videographers starting out livestreaming weddings. We streamed our first wedding 12 years ago. Our experience has been gained broadcasting all kinds of sports including International World Championships as well as conferences, not only in Ireland and the UK but also in France, Belgium and Denmark.
So what do we offer?
- We normally use 3 cameras, remotely controlled and at a height of 3m to maximise viewing angles and minimise intrusion. These cameras pan, tilt and zoom to get the best possible shot and it means we can be practically invisible.
- The stream can be hosted by us or we can give you an embed code for a website of your choice ( we strongly recommend not using Facebook or other social media as they can detect copyrighted music and cut the broadcast)
- It can be password protected if required.
- It can be viewed on any device.
- We can incorporate up to 4 live video calls of well-wishers or speakers into the broadcast. Please note, this is not Zoom as we can decide which shots go back to the online guests as well as having a “back” audio channel to talk and direct them.
- A complete recording of the wedding in HD would be available minutes after the ceremonies.
- Price for covering the ceremony is €450 -€550, depending on location plus €150 for covering speeches
Many thanks to you, Wilson and your team, for doing a wonderful job livestreaming our wedding from the Hill of Tara. As the ceremony was held in a very small room, only a very limited number of our immediate family were able to share in our most special day. We don’t just have family and friends living in Ireland but there is a big family diaspora for both Paul and myself. It was especially gratifying that a very special friend living in Birmingham who was unwell was able to feel that she was present. We have watched the recording many times and the deep feeling of contentment and happiness of the day is rekindled.
Emer and Paul Galligan (livestreamed from the Hill of Tara, Co. Meath)
Dear Wilson and team,
We wanted to send a note to say a huge thank you to you and your team!! The live stream of our wedding was a huge success, it meant a lot to my two grandmothers to be able to watch the wedding ceremony from Germany. We are really grateful for your help and professionalism both in the preparation and during the mass. It all worked out perfectly, and everyone was impressed with the quality of the live stream. We will definitely recommend you to other couples in the future!
Mr. and Mrs. Bechtold
(Streamed from the incredibally scenic Glenisland, Co. Mayo)
“Wilson and co recently streamed Victoria and Kieran’s wedding. Great thought and attention was put into the live streaming and as unobtrusive was our main request you would not have known they were there. Family in Yorkshire, Dublin, Wales, Spain & Japan all enjoyed this wonderful occasion as it happened. I would not hesitate to recommend WebcastIreland.com for anybody holding an event where they would like to share with people who cannot attend. After event service brilliant also. Thanks Wilson” Alan Walker, Father of the Bride (Live streamed from St. Nicholas’ Church, Shop St. Galway)
We can’t thank you enough for creating the live stream of our daughter’s wedding for her 90 year old grandfather (my father) to watch! You did a beautiful job! There were several others that watched from the USA and were thrilled! You gave us such confidence and peace that all would go well when you performed the test live video weeks before the event! We appreciated your capability to have multiple cameras. You did a brilliant job selecting the best views from the wedding. You were so punctual and professional; you did a superb job! We highly recommend your five star services!
We thank you again so much!
Ann & Steve Mattfeld (livestreamed from Waterford Castle, Co. Waterford)